Kingsport paper blames it for Tenn. death -
http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9005331
Kingsport paper blames it for Tenn. death -
http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9005331
yes, this was the unfortunate death of Patrick Johnson from Clintwood. He was visiting here, and when he returned home he did pass away, due to this illness.
Very sad.
I understand the law and such, but I swear, this seems stupid to me. Maybe not in this article, but the one I read previously talks about how people who were in contact with the person should be alert, etc. Only problem is, unless you knew who it was, you wouldn't know if you was in contact or not. Or you had to hope that family knew who was there. Privacy is fine and dandy but after the fact, I think that its good to let the public know.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks